What we do?
At Frux, we help technology OEMs, especially into information security, storage and performance management solutions to gain entry into newer markets with ready access to wide distribution and channel network. Frux begins by understanding organization goals and objectives, developing strategies and business plans, executing channel plans and alliance strategies to channel enablement, go-to-market plans, establishing sales infrastructure & recruitment, managing logistics, supply chain & operations and last but not the least, providing marketing and public relations support to build the brand in the market.
We offers the following services
- FRUX begins by developing an understanding of the Organization goals and objectives. The aim in this initial phase is to learn about the situation, the market, the challenges they face and the organization/vendor .
- We then define the situation (objectives) and once the consensus is reached on goals, the actual Strategy Development Phase begins
- Throughout the strategy development phase of our work, we rely not only on the quality of insight we develop but also our depth of experience. With extensive experience in multiple markets – from new technology to mature products, We bring a fresh perspective, new go-to-market models, and the knowledge gained from working within the existing marketing model. As part of the strategy team, we function as both a catalyst for change and a strategy reality check.
- Working together, we translate our insights into strategies that work by helping the vendor identify the key actions needed to implement ,to reach its stated goals
- Post the needs assessment and the market assessment phases, the business planning phase begins.